I've been away from this blog for awhile, so I'm going to catch up with the projects I have finished, started and planned!
I finished the wall-hanging and it is on the wall! I think it really looks like the picture that was on the pattern. I give a big applause for all the quilters out there, this is HARD. I didn't expect it to be so hard to match seams, etc. I thought the actual quilting would be the hard part, but it seems the piecing is much harder. Anyway it is finished and I am glad it is done. I did use my BSR to do the quilting along the borders and I used the embroidery for the quilting in the triangles.