Saturday, November 27, 2010

Finished with Thanksgiving Weekend PJ Sew Along

I didn't get to spend all day in the sewing room today, only a few hours.  I did finish the PJ's ---and they are VERY bright!!
I totally forgot to mention that I made a tote bag from this pattern last weekend.

Here is the finished bag --- shhhh....it is a Birthday present for my sister!!!
Tomorrow is Christmas decorating day so I won't get to sew much, if at all.  Maybe I will get to cut out my deep purple knit dress and jacket during the week and sew a bit next weekend.  Until the next time.....

4 comments:

The Sewing and Knitting Loft said...

Beautiful pajamas! Great coordinating fabrics and you did a wonderful job with the details.

Barb

BeckyMc said...

Wow! What fun PJs. They make my solid blue rayon look so boring. Hmm, how can I raise the bar on my next set of Pj party pajamas?

Anonymous said...

Oh I love both the PJ's and the bag. I make bags for my sister too!

Carol said...

Thanks for the nice comments! They wear wonderfully. Very soft, but they are not for colder weather. I've had to switch them out for my flannels the last few nights.