Sunday, September 13, 2009

Contest Jacket progress

Well after cleaning up the house,laundry and making a grocery list and making it to the grocery store, I was finally able to get in the sewing room and continue the work on the contest jacket. I sewed the front sides and have the sleeves ready to put into the jacket. Here are a few pictures.




Here is a picture of the "extra" fabric that I had to purchase. I haven't had to cut into it yet, but after I get the sleeves in, I will cut this for my facing pieces.

And speaking of grocery lists...a fellow WW member told me about this website that you can pick the type of meal plan you want and what store you want and for $15.00 for 3 months, it will calculate the points, have recipes, grocery lists and the prices for that store of the items on your grocery lists. I signed up for the Points system, for 2 people and any store (because I hate shopping at Wally World) and I bought my groceries from the list today. It seems pretty neat! Give it a try, I have the link over to the right! Weight loss update...another 1.4 # for a total of 46.2 pounds!

No comments: